28 & 29-10 Basic training and 26-11 & 9-12 Advanced Training Holding Space in Denemarken
Flywheel for change in your team or organization
Holding Space: lovingly giving the other person space in community & complexity. What exactly does the concept of Holding Space mean? What can you do with it, in relation to someone else, during coaching or guiding a team? And especially when a situation becomes tense, or when things really matter?
Holding Space means that you can simply stand next to someone, in such a way that the other person feels safe enough to be vulnerable, which creates a possibility for development and growth. The other person thereby feels actually seen and heard, so that he or she dares to look beyond their own boundaries. Holding Space asks for a different attitude. It requires self-awareness and the ability to recognize your own patterns. It is important that you can listen with an open heart and that you give room for research and wonder, so you can give trust and unconditional support to the other person, without judgment. But how do you become a strong ‘Space Holder’? How do you do that, and which (systemic) patterns prevent you from doing so?
- The significance of Holding Space and Brave Space in the event of change.
- You learn how to use Holding Space as a manager or as a coach.
- You learn how to create Holding Space in your team and organization, or during an important conversation.
- You gain insight into your obstacles and patterns in offering Holding Space.
About the advanced day (in-depth training)
- You learn how to use Holding Space in complex situations, trauma or tensions.
- At the end of the training, after working with own cases, participants are able to create Holding Space in organizations, teams or in personal situations: in community and complexity. significance of Holding Space and Brave Space in the event of change.
Trainer Annelies Meijers
Annelies Meijers holds a degree in business administration and is an experienced systemic team coach, specialized in organizational constellations. She has developed various team tools. She is very passionate about ‘making the invisible visible’ and unraveling complex dynamics in individuals, but especially within teams and organizations. She does so in a creative and energetic way, with an eye for the entire system – so that the first step towards movement and development can then be taken.
Basic Training Holding Space:
October 28 and 29 from 09.00 - 16.00 in Denmark
November 26 online (Zoom) meeting from 09.00 - 11.30 and
December 9 in Denmark from 09.00 - 16.00
Kongruens Center for Systemisk Opstilling, Himmelbjerggården, Himmelbjergvej 11, 8680 Ry, Denmark
Basic Training Holding Space: € 275,-
Basic Training + Advanced day: € 390,-
Coffee / tea, lunch and snacks included in the price.
Accommodation and additional meals are arranged at an additional cost.
Max. 15 participants
How to register
Please fill in the registration form at https://kongruens.dk/holding-space-uk/
Previous reactions from participants in this training
“I have experienced the ‘empty center’”
“We should give much more attention to Holding Space in teams”